Ian Lebby on behalf of World Pac automotive parts conducted a Mercedes-benz training event at Bentley Publishers in Camrbidge Ma this weekend. Here are a few brief clips of the presentation.
"The Bentley books are worth having, even for the car owner who never intends to perform major repairs. Anyone can learn from them."
- Road & Track
- How to reset brake pad warning indicator BMW 3-Series E90
- How to reset BMW 3 series E90 tire pressure monitoring
- How to reset service due message BMW 3 series E90
- BMW 3 Series E90 Vehicle Battery! Increased Battery Discharge when engine off
- How To adjust headlights 2002 Toyota Avalon XL
- MINI Cooper, Cooper S N12, N14 engines - Camshaft Sensor Fault Codes 2968, 296B, 2982, 2983
- VW Golf Jetta New Beetle P1355, P1358, P1361, P1364 Repair and Technical Bulletin
- 2006 BMW 325xi P0017
- Video - How to Initialize Sunroof BMW E60 E61
- 2002 - 2008 Audi A4 How to replace cabin microfilter