Ian Lebby on behalf of World Pac automotive parts conducted a Mercedes-benz training event at Bentley Publishers in Camrbidge Ma this weekend. Here are a few brief clips of the presentation.
"The Bentley books are worth having, even for the car owner who never intends to perform major repairs. Anyone can learn from them."
- Road & Track
- How to reset service due message BMW 3 series E90
- How to reset brake pad warning indicator BMW 3-Series E90
- How to reset BMW 3 series E90 tire pressure monitoring
- How to bleed cooling system, MINI Cooper R56 N12 Engine
- Greg answers questions about his MINI Cooper S race and a future racer racing mini cars
- How to change cabin micro air filter BMW 3-Series E90
- Video - How to Initialize Sunroof BMW E60 E61
- BMW 3 Series E90 Vehicle Battery! Increased Battery Discharge when engine off
- How to enter service mode car communication computer CCC BMW E90 3-series
- BMW 5 Series VANOS Fault Codes