How to reset your system:
Perform initialization after correcting tire pressure, a tire
change or a wheel change.
1. Start the engine but do not drive off.
2. Move turn signal lever up or down until the TPMS symbol appears in instrument cluster.
3. Confirm the display by briefly pressing the BC button on the steering column stalk.
4. Press the BC button to confirm selection of tire pressure monitoring.
5. Press and hold the BC button on the steering column stalk for approx. 5 seconds
until the RDW display lights up in the instrument cluster. The tire failure indicator is
now ready for initialization. If no tick is shown in the display, this indicates that the
tyre failure indicator cannot be initialized due to a fault.
6. Release the BC button to conclude initialization.