Ian Lebby on behalf of World Pac automotive parts conducted a Mercedes-benz training event at Bentley Publishers in Camrbidge Ma this weekend. Here are a few brief clips of the presentation.
"The Bentley books are worth having, even for the car owner who never intends to perform major repairs. Anyone can learn from them."
- Road & Track
- How to reset service due message BMW 3 series E90
- How to reset BMW 3 series E90 tire pressure monitoring
- How to reset brake pad warning indicator BMW 3-Series E90
- BMW 5 Series Secondary Air Fault Codes N62 P0491 P0492
- How to bleed cooling system, MINI Cooper R56 N12 Engine
- How to change cabin micro air filter BMW 3-Series E90
- 2010 Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet Launch and Pricing
- How To adjust headlights 2002 Toyota Avalon XL
- Service indicator CBS reset - MINI Cooper Cooper S 2007-2010 (R55, R56)
- How to Remove and Install MINI Cooper Door Latch 2002 - 2006