Ian Lebby on behalf of World Pac automotive parts conducted a Mercedes-benz training event at Bentley Publishers in Camrbidge Ma this weekend. Here are a few brief clips of the presentation.
"The Bentley books are worth having, even for the car owner who never intends to perform major repairs. Anyone can learn from them."
- Road & Track
- How to reset service due message BMW 3 series E90
- How to reset BMW 3 series E90 tire pressure monitoring
- How to change cabin micro air filter BMW 3-Series E90
- How to reset brake pad warning indicator BMW 3-Series E90
- BMW 3 Series E90 Vehicle Battery! Increased Battery Discharge when engine off
- BMW 5 Series Secondary Air Fault Codes N62 P0491 P0492
- How to enter service mode car communication computer CCC BMW E90 3-series
- How to replace parking brake cable BMW 3 Series E90
- MINI Cooper CCC Please Insert Navigation DVD appears on CID Screen
- 2006 BMW 325xi P0017